Monday, June 22, 2009

Animal Crossing in Cayo Ensenachos

I have not updated this blog lately because I was in Cayo Ensenachos, Cuba. Never fear, I did bring my DS so that I can continue playing Animal Crossing daily. I didn't play the first days of my vacation but after seeing most of my flowers wilt, I knew that I had to play even for 15 minutes each day. Well, over the course of the week, I found a couple of Jacob's Ladders and more hybrids blooming than average. I decided to check with Pelly and sure enough, my town is in the begining stages of becoming, a "perfect town". How ironic that my town, 90210 becomes perfect while I am in Cayo Ensenachos, a perfect beach!!!

Well, let me just tell you quickly while I was staying at Occidental Royal Hideaway, the entire resort and beach reminded me of AC. I saw butterflies, gar fish, fruits, bugs - the whole place reminded me of my town.

There is a picture on the sidebar of me playing my DS on the beach.

With all this perfect town talk, I was surprised that last night when I went to visit Phyllis, she gave me a golden watering can!!! I have had a perfect town for 2 weeks. YAY for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! How wonderful! I just recived my Golden Can today! I've got about 7 Jacobs Ladders!! I was really happy when I got it! Good job!! <3

    ReplyDelete