Monday, July 27, 2009

Thanks Yuki

Check out My ACWW Photo Diary, there are more pictures of me visiting Yuki and meeting Meow. I have to admit that I have been following this blog/website for a few months now and was always jealous of people playing over wifi and getting to visit other towns. I am glad I broke the seal (hahaha) and now I want to play over wifi whenever I can. I love seeing how other people have set up their town and also how they decorate their house.

Yuki and Meow - thank you for showing me that there is more to Animal Crossing than just playing by yourself.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I can comment!! LOL
    From my laptop which has Windows it works!
    Yaay
    So what I wanted to say all the time:
    I've been also watching your blog for around 6 weeks, I noticed it the first time when my blog showed me a reference link coming from your blog lol. When I started to read here I had to read more and more, you've such a nice way to tell about your acww day lol.
    I also enjoyed very much your visit to my town, hopefully we can meet up a lot more, though the time difference is really a big problem as on weekends I can't always play just with Yuki on Saturday or Sunday lol.

    Keep up the good work here, you're a really nice person ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You can comment! I am so happy! It's nice to hear that you like the way I explain my acww day. I like the way you write about your wifi playing time.

    Yesterday was hectic but I am going to try to play wifi with you on Tuesdays at 2 pm (my new lunch time). I really appreciate you opening your gates on Sunday (not your usual time) for me so that I could meet you.

    ReplyDelete