Sunday, July 26, 2009

A whole new world

For the past several months since I have started to play Animal Crossing, I have played on my own. There have been times when I have played DS to DS with mo.par, sweetmre, calibray and stfne. I have played wifi with mo.par a couple of time but now that she doesn't have wifi, we don't play. Today though, I played wifi with Yuki from Mitsukyo (Germany) and Meow from Funky (California). What an experience...It's so different to play with people you don't know and it involves plenty of typing. I look forward to many more wifi visits, I just hope the time difference doesn't matter too much. Thanks Yuki for letting me visit Mitsukyo - you have such a pretty town and I love how the sidewalk even have directional signs to the town hall, museum, etc...

In front of Yuki's house with Meow. I received a warm welcome when I got to Mitsukyo.


In front of a money tree


A wallpaper garden for the Wallpaper Event. I was too scared to touch anything.


Yuki has set up a hydrid garden. Any hybrids in this area are for the taking.
I took an orange cosmo.


Interesting, Yuki's house is full of turnips. She's very into the turnip trade.


Meow, Yuki and Leesh hanging out by the beach. Leesh was the only one not fishing.


Before Leesh left, she wanted to buy a new outfit. She bought Yuki's sexy dress design. Turns out Meow and Yuki had the same dress too. Three sexy ladies ready for a night out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment