Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maelle and Tom Nook






Maelle is my newest neighbour. I think she is from Mitsukyo. Is this German she is speaking? What does anfänger mean? Yuki, can you help me out? I need to understand Maelle, she may not be my friend if I keep asking her to translate anfänger.  I hope she is not cursing at me.



Yesterday, I sold 50 turnips to Nook at 143 bells a turnip. Who knew that he would buy them today at 167 bells. This is the highest he has ever offered. Could it be because I put a four leaf clover in Leesh's hair today?



1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the delay, but as you know I have to get on my laptop first to leave you a comment ;)
    Yes, it looks like Maelle is from my town and 'anfänger' means 'beginner', lol.
    I didn't give her that catchphrase, I think it's her standard one in the German mode.
    Hope to see you tomorrow evening again, btw, Germany's time changed last sunday, daylight saving time is over here now so you have to wait 1h longer that I'll open my gates. Or is it better for you when I open at 8PM instead?

    ReplyDelete