Monday, October 12, 2009

Play date in Mitsukyo on Oct 4

I finally got to schedule a time to play in Mitsukyo with Yuki and Meow. I was about half an hour late for my play date but luckily, Yuki and Meow were there roaming around with Maggie (who I wonder is the same Maggie who left me a post months ago). Please check out Yuki's post on our visit. She's got more pictures!


Yuki asked all of us to get some candles. Leesh wasn't paying attention because she picked up sparklers instead. Look at all of us with white hair except for Meow with blue hair. From L to R: Maggie, Yuki, Leesh and Meow.


The Touch Event for the month of October in Mitsukyo is furniture. All you have to do is pick up an item and then drop it back. It then becomes part of your shopping catalog. I finally understand this concept and am not scared to participate in the touch event.


Vesta is Leesh's favorite neighbour in Mitsukyo. Vesta always writes to Leesh.


Cloud surfing...


Nicola stopped in for a visit. We all decided to cloud surf but Yuki had other plans...


...she decided to whack us with her golden net.  It then became a net fight.  Sadly, Leesh was the only one without a golden net.


I tried to take a picture of Nicola but she's too fast. I think she was sleepwalking at Nook's.

No comments:

Post a Comment