Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gardening Mama update

It's been over a month since I last posted something on this blog. I decided to take a break from Animal Crossing so I can do other stuff in my life. I didn't want the game to control my life. For those who play Animal Crossing, you know that you must play at least for a couple of minutes every day.  Just these couple of minutes took up too much of my time. I wanted to concentrate more on reading books and only playing a game that I could pick up every now and then. I thought Gardening Mama would be a good start.  Boy, was I wrong...as most games, I get completely obsessed. I wanted to continue to play to find out what comes next, what will be unlocked, what will I win when I get a bonus. Playing this game was not a good decision because I began to play it on my commute to and from work, in the evening after dinner and then again before going to sleep.

 

Luckily, I am almost finished the game. I have unlocked all the plants available, I have opened all the bonuses, I have decorated my flower garden and now all I have to do is complete the special garden which is filled with giant strawberries, metallic black roses, metallic silver roses, giant sunflowers, butterfly pansies, star potatoes, rainbow tulips, golden apples and giant pumpkins.

 

After I finish this game, I have to find a game that won't make me want to play it every minute of every hour.  So I am thinking...next game, Wedding Dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment