Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last day in 90210

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am taking a break from playing Animal Crossing. I played my last wi-fi game on the weekend and I decided to take a couple of photos of Leesh's house. She has stored most of her hybrids as she hibernates for the winter.  See everyone in the summer!!!


Main room - still designed with the Snowman these. There are a few party poppers on the ground that Leesh received from Yuki.

 
Second floor room - This is where most of the hybrids are stored. Leesh thought she could fill the whole room up with all the pots but looks like if she added anymore, the floor was going to give out.

 
Left wing room - A plant pots here...

 
Back room - more pots and some turnips.




Right wing room - just a few more pots.  The rest of the hybrids were left outside. Hopefully there are enough hybrids to breed in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment