Wednesday, September 30, 2009

146 bells for turnips

In the past couple of months, I have been interested in the "stalk market". I have purchased turnips from Joan and kept them on a table in my house until the price was right to sell to Nook. He never buys high, normally he buys for somewhere between 46-68 bells. Today, though he was buying for 146 bells. That's good news but the bad news for me was that I had no turnips to sell. I only had one red turnip in my house and no matter what, Nook buys them for 16,000 bells.

I have learned my lesson. I will continue to buy the white turnips from Joan and just keep them in my house until the next time Nook wants to buy at a high bell price.

On a side note: Acorn Festival starts next Monday...I have no idea what this is. must investigate!

No comments:

Post a Comment