Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Month - September

  • I love it when it's the first of the month. We get to fish for new fish and catch new bugs. Sadly, I never caught a tarantula over the summer. This morning when I played with Brody, she caught a salmon and king salmon! She immediately donated it to the museum.
  • This Saturday is Flea Market. It's been a while so I hope my characters have some items to sell.
  • Tanning season is almost over, we have until September 15th so get out there and tan on the beach when it's a bright sunny day in your town.
  • Teffy taught me that you can see whose house you are visiting by looking at the little post outside their house.
  • Turnips don't seem to rot after a week if you place them on a table. You can do this by placing your shovel on the floor in front of the table, stand on it and then place your turnip on the table.

1 comment:

  1. mo.par has been tanning lately. She's so dark! And Saracen is semi-dark. JT needs to tan bad!!!

    ReplyDelete