Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Black Rose

This morning, I found my first black rose. I am pretty sure that black roses are the ones that when it's brown and dry, if you water it with a golden watering can, it turns to a gold rose. I would like to keep it as a black rose but silly me sold my regular watering can. Looks like I need to buy a new one from Nook.

P.S. Am I crazy or are the leaves on the trees a shade darker than normal? Even the grass looks different. Is it a sign of Fall/Autumn and that tanning season is over?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first black rose! No, I think you are right – The colours are changing on the trees and the grass. Tanning season is over, and Autumn is on its way. :(

    Oh, and FYI, the reason that I'm not on wifi yet is because Sanj says that he'd have to lower the security on our router to put the DS on, and he doesn't want to take that risk. He says that he would do it for me if I had a DSi. In that case, he should consider buying it for me for my birthday next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Teffy: Thanks for assuring me that I am not seeing different colours on my screen. You are so lucky if you get a DSi for your birthday. If you do get one, please let me know. I have a screen protector for it. (I bought the wrong one, I wanted one for the DS). I will give you the protector for your bday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo.par had to buy a regular watering can too! Don't forget black roses cross breed with purple roses make blue roses!

    ReplyDelete