Monday, November 23, 2009

Got me a golden axe

I think I have mentioned it before that I mainly play Animal Crossing to and from work. Playing on my commute gives me the chance to water flowers and sell some things before I fall asleep.  This morning, I found Pacal hanging out by the shoreline. Leesh immediately gave him the scallop she got from Tortimer, low and behold, Pascal gives Leesh a golden axe.  I should have asked for his pic!!! I am not even sure if it's possible to ask for it.

I plan to start this trading event all over again once Wendell comes into town. I have two red turnips waiting to trade (or sell for 16,000 bells).

I wish I had my camera on me to take a picture of this last part of the trade.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, congrats on getting the golden axe! I don't think you can acutally ask for his pic. I think he'll just give it to you randomly like he gives you all of the other ship furniture. I could be wrong though xP

    ReplyDelete