Monday, November 16, 2009

Red leaves, pathway, pink hair, 401 bells - oh my!!!

Here's a short update with what Leesh and Ross have been up to in 90210:


The leaves are now turning a bright red colour. It's very pretty but now it's hard to see the cherries and apples. I can't wait for winter to come in 90210, not in real life.

 
First EVER, Nook buying turnips for 401 bells. That is the most I have seen. The highest before was 160-something. It's such a waste as Leesh, Ross and Brody didn't have any white turnips.  They would have become BELLionaires (as Teffy says).


As part of the revamp of 90210, Ross has the lovely task to lay out the path that leads to all the buildings and homes. It's a big job but it's the first step.  Leesh will then chop down and re-plant some trees and Brody to do the gardening. I hope it's all worth it in the end and looks as pretty as the other towns Leesh has visited.


Ross made the garden by the house a bit smaller. Each one of the hybrids will be kept in this small garden, along with red turnips.

 
On Sunday, it was the fishing tourney and Tortimer was finally hanging out at the town hall. Leesh gave him the massage chair and in return, he gave her a scallop. Next step...giving the scallop to Pascal.  Funny thing is, Leesh already has a golden axe. Maybe Pascal will end up giving her his picture.

 
With Ross working hard on the pathway, I thought he deserved a new haircut. I hate answering Harriet's questions, so I pass my game along to my husband to answer.  I left the room and let him do his thing.  Well, when he was done, he passed me back the game and says, "It's a boy, isn't it???"  Hilarious!!! Ross' new hairstyle is quite embarrassing. He is wearing a hat but the pink hair is still peeking out at the sides. I'll wait a week to get more bells and send Ross back to Shampoodle.

I missed my playdate with Yuki and Meow. I didn't miss it, I was just 45 minutes late. They left Mitsukyo to go to a new town. But now, I have a new wait to keep in touch with Mayu_Yuki. Hopefully it will be easier now to set up new playdates. I really want to finish revamping 90210 so Meow and Yuki can come over and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment