Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random play date in Mitsukyo

It's a Tuesday and while I should be at work, I was off, relaxing from a road trip to New Jersey.  I discovered that Mayu/Yuki was on Twitter, started to follow her and BOOM - out goes a tweet that Yuki has opened her gates.  I jumped at the chance to play with Yuki and Meow.  I always seem to miss our scheduled visits.  When I arrived in Mitsukyo, I found Meow and Yuki.  A few minutes later, Stella appeared.


L to R: Stella (in a cute lady bug shirt), Yuki (with a lovely red feather in her hair) and me (with my lucky four leaf clover).  Meow is somewhere running around town.

 
First off, I had to visit Vesta. She is the only one from the town that writes letters to me.  She now doesn't scream when I come to visit her.

 
Leesh inside Yuki's house.  Look at all the turnips.  Is it a bit smelly in here?

 
Leesh sitting by the fire, hoping that someone else will come and visit Yuki's house.  I wonder if Yuki will notice if Leesh has some tea and cake?

 
Leesh spent most of her time in this room full of beds.  It was very relaxing and peaceful with all the stars and turnips surrounding the beds.

 
Then Luigi (aka Yuki) came and we rolled around on the beds and bumped heads.  It was quite entertaining!

 
We went into another room which I thought was a TV showroom but it turns out to be a brainwashing room.  Scary!!!

 
Leesh told Yuki that she wanted to revamp 90210 and plant all new trees.  Yuki was kind enough to give her a golden axe.  Now Leesh doesn't have to wait for the next steps in the golden axe trading event. She can start to cut down trees and replant new ones. Thanks Yuki for the axe, you are too kind.

 
Finally, I get to see Meow. She was too busy fishing for tuna.  After she caught her tuna, she wanted to cut it up so we can eat some sushi, lol! L to R: Yuki, Leesh and Meow.

 
A visit is not complete without a net fight.  Notice how Leesh is the only one without a golden net?

 
While we were net fighting, Nicola came for a visit (I think that she is the one who went out that note in a bottle that appeared in the shoreline of 90210).  Nicole threatened us with her axe and asked us to stop fighting.  Then she started farting, so that is when Leesh made her exit. Just kidding, it was time to go and order dinner in real life.



Another fun play date.  I really want to have the girls come and visit my town but it's not as exciting as their towns.  I wish I was more creative and design an awesome looking town (like a Christmas-themed one I saw on Mayu's blog). Maybe with my revamp of 90210, I can come up with something different.  My first step is to cut down and replant trees and find a nice pattern I can use for paths throughout 90210.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment