Friday, November 6, 2009

Massage chair



I mentioned the golden axe trade in a previous post.  I play a lot on my commute to work and therefore don't have my camera on hand to capture moments, like when I gave the turban to Sahara.  As soon as I got home and had access to the camera, I got Leesh to put the chair in the main room that this is what the chair looks like.  It doesn't look like a massage chair to me, it looks more like a torture chair.  So the waiting beginning for Tortimer.  I think that he will appear on Nov 14th for La-Di-Day or Nov 22nd for the fishing tourney.  Tomorrow is Flea Market but I don't think that Tortimer hangs out at the town hall.  After I see Tortimer to give him the chair, I will have to go see Pascal.  What sucks is that Pascal just appeared in 90210 this morning.  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. yay, you're almost there xD
    Btw you can get Pascal's pic even without having the scallop, it's random when you get it.
    But soon as you give Pascal the scallop he'll somehow asks you (well in the German version) if you want a normal axe or a golden axe. I first thought this might be like in the fairy tale and I answered "normal" axe because I'm not a greedy person, but that was wrong!!! LOL Be sure that you'll say that you want the golden axe xD !!
    Then you'll get it for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete