Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AC:WW - it's over at the end of the month

After much thinking today, I have decided to stop playing Animal Crossing at the end of this month. It's been a year now since I have been playing and although I love the game, I find that I am neglecting my other hobbies such as reading. I love reading and the time that I normally read is when I commute to and from work. For the past year, my commute has been all about playing AC. I had my daily routine of watering my flowers and digging in the morning and then selling items to Nook in the afternoon.

I will continue to also carry my DS with me. I will still play other DS games and blog about them but for now, I need to stop playing AC and get back into reading. In order to be fully committed to AC, I feel like it consumes too much of my time. I will probably start to play again in the summer (my fave season) and will have to deal with the bugs and dead flowers. I hope my bringing all my hybrids in the house will keep them safe until I decide to play again.

So, I hope Yuki that we can meet this Sunday, the 17th and/or the 24th. I would love to play with you and Meow a couple more times before the end of the month. Julie, let's find a couple days where we can meet again and play. If I can confirm some play dates, then I will have a few more ac:ww posts before I sign off on Animal Crossing.

2 comments:

  1. Hii Leesh :) I'm sad to hear that you are deciding to quit/break, but hopefully, you'll be back in the summer! I know, AC does take A LOT of time out of your schedule...I've thought about quitting/breaking myself, but I just limited my play time to once or twice a week. (I usually WiFied everyday, lol) But, I know what you're going through with AC ;) <3 Usually, any times are good for me to play! I'm really flexible, so please let me know whenever you're not busy ;)



    (I am also going away from Thurs. Jan. 14 ~ Tues. Jan 19, so, we still have until Thursday if you want to play earlier, or there is always after!)


    Like I said I'm really flexible, and can WiFi usually any time :D

    Let me know either way <3 Thanks for posting about this!! Hope to see you soon & take care!

    ~Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Leesh, I'll miss you :(
    But I can understand you, ACWW is really timeconsuming xD. Sorry that we couldn't meet up yesterday, I saw your email and this blog post too late, sorry about that. But next sunday will be hopefully fine with me, I can open around 9PM my time again and I'm looking forward to you! :D

    ReplyDelete