Saturday, January 9, 2010

AC:WW Friend: Mayu/Yuki

I thought I would try something new since I haven't been playing ac:ww much or even taking pictures. I would love to wifi but I just can't find the time. So to fill the void of no posts, I have asked some of my ac:ww friends to answer silly questions. Mayu is my first victim. She kindly agreed to do this.

I met Mayu through her blog. She is one popular person. Everyone knows her. She is like the queen of Animal Crossing: Wild World. I posted a few comments on her blog and next thing I know, we set up a date to play. Through her, I have met many more ac:ww friends.

1) What is your Animal Crossing: Wild World name and town?
I've got four charas, they're Mayu, Yuki, Haru and Miki. I play mainly with Yuki (FC: 2406-1595-1074 ) for my adult friends and Miki (FC: 2922-0581-5572) with my teen friends nowadays, but formerly Mayu (FC: 3866-4327-6650) was my main character. And my town name is Mitsukyo

2) What is the meaning behind the name of your character and the name of your town?
Mayu is just a name I chose, because I think it's cute and it's a female Japanese name what I also have as real name (but another one than Mayu lol). Mitsukyo is a real town in Yokohama and that's my birthplace ;)

3) How long have you been playing AC:WW?
Ummm it must be 3 and a half year now (I started in Sep 2006)

4) Do you have an AC:WW blog?
Yes, it's http://myacwwdiary.wordpress.com/ :)

5) Who is your favorite neighbour?
Vesta!! lol

6) When do you usually wifi?
Usually I like to play in my evenings around 8PM, Yuki on Tuesdays and sometimes also Sundays when I want to meet special friends LOL (hint hint) and the rest of the time with Miki as I've got more teen friends than adult friends ;)

7) What is your favorite season on AC:WW?
Oh I like all seasons in ACWW, but when I have to choose one, I would say summer! It's the most interesting season to catch bugs and fish :)

8) What shapes do you have on your ground and on your grass?
The ground is always same in every town, it's circle and for grass I do have square shape

9) What is your favorite bug? flower? and fish?
Bug: elephant beetle, flower: orange pansy, fish: frog

10) Tom Nook or Blathers?
Tom Nook!!!! I love sexy Nook with his apron (in his first shop) LOL

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks a lot for your kind words Leesh!
    I hope we can meet up soon again on ACWW? :)

    ReplyDelete