Monday, January 25, 2010

Last play date in Mitsukyo

Yesterday was my last play date. I set up this time with Yuki and luckily, we were able to make it. Also joining us - Meow and Maggie. I am glad that everyone made it for my goodbye party. There's a lot of photos but there's even more at Mayu's (Yuki) blog.


 On my ;ast play date, a beautiful rainbow


 
 Before heading to Mitsukyo, Leesh watered her garden. Once the wilted flowers come back to life, they will be going in the house.


 
 Yuki greeted Leesh with open arms and lots of love.

 
 Leesh asked Yuki to go to her house. Yuki told Leesh there's a turnip mess.

 
 Yuki's back room had more turnips and these Moai statues. As a going away present, Yuki gave Leesh one of them.

 
 Let's go to the brainwash room. Look at Leesh's eyes - she is being brainwashed to continue on playing AC.

 
 In the left wing, even more turnips!!! Leesh and Yuki took a small nap before bumping heads.

 
 It's Meow!!! So glad you can join us!

 
 This is my favorite picture. I wanted to get one of Leesh with blue roses since she's never been able to breed them but Yuki and Meow were in the background. It makes for a great photo.

 
 Meow, Leesh and Yuki

 
 Since Leesh and Meow had wool, toques, Yuki went to Able's to buy one. Now we all match with the cold, winter weather in Mitsukyo.

 
 Leesh had to visit Vesta one last time. She is so nice. She no longer screams when Leesh walks through the door.



 Leesh and Meow visiting Vesta

 
 Such a pretty pond with floating ice. Too bad Leesh is standing on froggy.

 
 Also coming for a visit is Maggie (with the pink hair). Here are the four of us getting ready to pop the party popper. I didn't know about these poppers because I didn't play on New Year's Eve. They are so much fun!

 
 One last picture...

 
Leesh saying her final goodbye to Yuki.

Who knew that saying good bye for a couple of months would be so hard. I didn't want to leave. What made it worse was Yuki walked Leesh to the gates. It's like walking your friend right up to the security gate at the airport. I almost wanted to cry. I will start to play AC:WW again in the summer time. Meow and Yuki agreed that they will come to 90210 for a weed pullin' party. I am so glad that I have made such good friends.

I will have one last AC:WW posting some time this week or next. I want to show Leesh's house and how she put her hybrids all over the house.

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for this lovely post :)
    Your pics are very nice and I also liked the one with you at the blue roses and us two on the bridge.

    See you again in summer :D

    ReplyDelete