Sunday, August 30, 2009

Play date #2 - qwerty

Yesterday, I had a date with sweetmre from qwerty and JT and mo.par from lalaland. The only thing is, we never made it to lalaland or to 90210. We were all too busy in qwerty, planting flowers and visiting neighbours. Hopefully we can play again. I want to see lalaland and all her flowers AND I want you guys to come swimming over in 90210.

sweetmre and JT were having a fun time watering Leesh with their golden watering can.


Group pose - sweetmre, Leesh and JT. JT just graduated!


Bill? I don't remember him but he remembers me.


Trying to tan by the beach. Who's the fairest of them all? Sweetmre!!!
mo.par came by after to fix up sweetmre's flowers. She's the gardening expert. She is also a bit more tanned than sweetmre but not as dark as Leesh.


sweetmre and leesh had matching 90210 outfits. It's fashion show time!


Our lovely umbrellas. Luckily it wasn't raining in qwerty (but it was in 90210, it's good we didn't go there)


Side profiles of our outfits. mo.par is so matchy-matchy with hers. Her hair blends in with her outfit!


sweetmre fell asleep so leesh decided to try and wake her up by hitting her with her net.

1 comment:

  1. Hey wait a minute, I didn't know you hit my while I was sleeping!!! That's what happens when I'm getting you guys ice cream, eh? LMAO

    Had fun, we should do it again SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete