Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Silver Nintendo DS

After last night's fiasco of my DS lid falling off, today, I purchased a new silver DS. I managed to put back the beautiful skin on without the help of my husband.

I tried to connect back to wifi and I managed easily. I thought that I was going to have some problems but it all worked out. Sadly though, I have a new friend code. So please AC:WW friends, add my new code to your friend roster. I hope this doesn't confuse people. Yuki, Meow and Julie - hopefully I will see you again soon.

Leesh | Town: 90210 | 2321-7041-4659

Mayu/Yuki - you may need to add this new code to your website.
Shania - I still look forward to meeting you.

2 comments:

  1. Yaay, happy to hear you got another DS :) You're already added back into my roster, so I hope to see you again! ~~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leesh,
    I've added you already back and also edited my fc list on my blog, thanks a lot for telling me and also congrats to your new DS :)
    I also met Meow yesterday and she saw your post here, too - so she also noticed your new FC ^^
    When do you have time to meet up again? Would next sunday be good for you (around 9PM my time)?

    ReplyDelete