Wednesday, August 26, 2009

AC:WW play date #1 and #2

I have to play dates (as I like to call them) tomorrow evening and Saturday afternoon. This should be fun. Lately, I have been able to play through wifi with some ladies that I met but these upcoming play dates are with friends of mine.

Play date #1 is with SI (Bollywud) - she originally started playing AC:CF and told me all about it but I tried it out on DS instead. Now I have converted her to playing AC:WW . I can't wait to see her town and how she is doing with the switch.

Play date #2 is with MP (lalaland) and MB (qwerty) - I played with these girls back in April. We have not played together since and I am looking forward to seeing how big their houses are and how their town has developed.

Stay tuned for posts about our visits and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for our playdate! sadly, my town is not so good these days - i have to regrow all my gardens!

    ReplyDelete