Saturday, August 8, 2009

Meow stops by 90210

It's always fun to visit other towns. Luckily on Thursday night, Funky's gates were open.

Leesh went to visit Meow in Funky and was greeted at the gate with presents all around.
Meow asked Leesh to choose a present. She got a cabana vanity.

Leesh asked Meow if she wanted to see 90210 but warned her that it's really messy because there are flowers everywhere.

Meow and Leesh went for a dip in my pool. Look how dark she is!
I can't get over how much she tans (really, I am just jealous!)



Meow wanted to see inside my house. She was amazed at my huge fish tank.
Do you see Meow behind the glass?
My ocean sunfish doesn't have a name =(



While Meow checked out the rest of the rooms in the house, Leesh decided to take a nap.


Meow told me she also likes Exotic furniture.

Now that I am going to be having visitors to 90210 more frequently, Leesh is going to clean up her town and make it look all pretty. It will take a lot of work but it will be worth it. I want to impress others when they come to visit. But first...Leesh must TAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment