Monday, August 3, 2009

First visit to Funky

After meeting Meow for the first time last week, Leesh decided to check if the gates to Funky were open. To her surprise, they were but no one was to be found. Although, she was very shy and nervous to be creeping up in someone's town, Leesh continued to walk around and explore Funky.

***

What a nice welcome even though Meow was nowhere in sight.


In Meow's house. I tried to look for her and even called out her name. No response.
I hope she doesn't mind that I give myself a tour of her house.
Cute Cabana furniture, I miss my own set.


Lookie, lookie! Meow awakes from her nap and greets me in front of her house.
She is so tanned, I am jealous!


Meow's favorite neighbour, Kiki.
We chatted for a bit until we hear that Thelma has arrived in Funky.
Kiki was kinda enough to send me a letter the next day.


Meow and Thelma had some catching up to do, so Leesh decided to fish and caught a arowana.
Cool! The museum back in 90210 doesn't have one so she donated it.


Leesh finally got to meet Thelma (she's very nice) in front of Nook's.
Thelma has the same hairstyle as Leesh and we are both pasty unlike Meow.

***

Meow - thank you for letting me visit and wander around Funky. Your town is so polished and beautiful for only playing for 6 months. I hope to come visit again soon!

Thelma - it was a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully I will get to visit your town one day and maybe meet the rest of your group.

I'm surprised that playing with people on wifi could be so fun. I am still pretty nervous about playing and meeting new people but I am sure in time, I will be more comfortable. All the people that I have met so far have been really nice and I love visiting different towns because you get to see their creative side. I have come to realize that my town, 90210 needs a facelift!

No comments:

Post a Comment