Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Game: Sally's Salon

Finally, a post about something else other than Animal Crossing. I have been playing Sally's Salon on my iPhone and decided to try out the Nintendo DS game. I can't believe that I am going to say this but after 8 months of playing AC:WW, I need a break.

I like these routine games - Diner Dash, Cake Mania, etc. I knew that Sally's Salon would be to my liking and it will only be a matter of days before I finish this game and will move on to the next new game. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to stop AC:WW, I just wanted something new to play for a change. I have two AC dates - this coming Sunday with Yuki/Meow and then one on Thursday with two girls who are new to AC.

Here are some pictures of Sally's Salon. It's difficult to take pictures while in action because you must move quick in the salon. So these are just still shots.

Here is my first earnings of the game...


What Sally's Salon looks like...so empty, why would people want to even go here?


One of the hairstyles to choose from


After playing for 2 hours last night and an hour tonight, this is what the salon looks like now.
Sally even has two new employees

No comments:

Post a Comment