Sunday, August 9, 2009

More visitors to 90210

Yuki was kind enough to schedule a visit this evening, well evening for her, afternoon for me and that would mean morning for Meow. She is so kind as I can't play on Yuki's scheduled time of Tuesday at 8 pm. I really appreciate that Yuki makes time to play with Leesh!!!

***

Only a couple minutes after Leesh stepped foot in Mitsukyo, guess what happens???


After a second attempt, here is Yuki, Leesh and Pirate Meow.
I didn't get the memo that I was suppose to wear black, white and red.


Leesh asked how Yuki got all her clovers in a line, she explained that the clovers were four leaf clovers.
Leesh thought they were weeds. Yuki told Leesh to pick one up and of course, Leesh was scared.
Yuki finally convinced her and now Leesh has a nice clover in her hair. Thanks Yuki!



Leesh was excited. Now that she finally realized and understood what the Touch Event is all about, Yuki took her to all the carpet areas. I wonder what Meow was doing?


Leesh heard that Kody now lives in Mitsukyo. I guess Kody did sort of remember Leesh.


Leesh got to meet the famous Vesta. She's cute and loves to scream!


Yuki and Meow came over to 90210. This is Yuki's first visit.
Meow was excited that she was going to get to see Roscoe. She loves him!


Leesh walked in on Meow and Roscoe kissing.
Now your secret love affair is out in the open. You can't hide it anymore.

***

But again, wifi crashes. Luckily, Leesh saved...Sorry Meow and Yuki, it took me a while to open the gates again. I probably took too long. Until next time, I hope to see you ladies soon. Meow - I will try my best to make sure Roscoe doesn't move away and thanks for the painting!
UPDATE: Check out Yuki's post about our visits: http://myacwwdiary.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/mhhmm-fresh-clover/

1 comment:

  1. Finally I'm on my laptop again to leave some comments here :P
    I really had a lot of fun that time and it's always funny with Meow and you together.
    I hope we'll meet up next sunday again, at usual time ;)
    And great pics, I laughed about the Meow's kissing scene LOL

    ReplyDelete