Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally, there's snow in 90210

I started this game back in January and there was snow on the ground but that was ages ago and I don't remember what it looked like. I waited patiently as it snowed here and there but today, when I started my game...there was snow everywhere, just like Julie from Wildwood said..."snow will arrive on December 11".



 Snow in 90210 - so pretty!!!


 What's this? A snowball? What is Leesh to do with it?
After rolling the ball around in the snow...it keeps on getting bigger...what to do with it now? Can someone help Leesh? I am thinking maybe a snowman???

3 comments:

  1. Well, there are 2 snowballs in your town, and once you roll the first one as big as it can get, you have to find the other. Roll this one just a tiny bit smaller and once your by the first big one, roll it near it, and it should plop on. If you would get a perfect one, you would get a rare peice of Snowman Furniture! :) If not, you have until February to perfect them! (You get a 2 balls everyday, so 1 snowman everyday.)


    I hope this helped! ~~Julie (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - thanks for your help with this snowman thing. I want to try it now but I am at work. Maybe I will try when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! I should have also said they only get bigger when you roll them in the snow parts on the ground. Usually when you roll on the ground or sand, they'll get smaller. ;) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete