Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A short visit to Wildwood

Julie from Wildwood has been commenting on my blog for weeks now and we follow each other on Twitter. It's cool because she will tweet on Twitter when she's going to open her gates. Unforunately, it's never during a time when I can play wifi.  Finally today, she opened the gates of Wildwood so we can meet each other.

Within seconds of me entering Wildwood, Claire and Bonnie arrived. A full house.  I have to admit that I feel kinda old playing with teenagers but I was once a teen, although DS and wifi connections were not around. Tweeting with Julie is quite refreshing. She reminds me of my carefree days as a teen - just hanging out, shopping, going to movies, playing DS...oh wait, I still do all of that. Anyway, my point is, I felt awkward and thought it was wrong that I was playing with teens, but then I relaxed and began to understand that it's not bad at all.  No offense Julie and Claire.

So, back to my visit to Wildwood...here are some photos that I took:


In front of Julie's house - L to R: Leesh, Julie and Claire


 
Left room in Julie's house. It's quite interseting...a Super Mario theme? I didn't even know it existed.


 
 Julie is a hardcore Beatles fan. Her garden is a shrine to The Beatles. It's so cool. I have never seen anything like it. The tile of the photos are so life-like.

 
 I caught Bonnie and Claire sleeping in front of Julie's house.  I have to admit because I am meeting these three girls for the first time and being thrown into a full house wifi visit, I couldn't tell the girls apart. It took me a good couple of minutes to figure out who was who.


 
 Julie and I hanging out on her couch.  Classic theme in your main room...I have the classic theme in my right room.


 
Julie was digging through her dresser. She said she had a present for me and to meet her at the town hall.  She gave me a snowy shirt and two Jacob's ladder.  It's so thoughtful of her to give me these flowers after I told her that my town is no longer "perfect".


 
 Here is the backroom...Look at that cake and chocolate sitting on the desk...


 
 Upstairs room.  Pretty cool. It's almost like my beach-inspired theme.


 
 A birthday cake for me...how sweet of you!!!  My birthday is actually on the 8th, thanks for the early birthday cake and chocolate bar.


 
 After eating some cake, we noticed that Bonnie was still sleeping so Claire decided to hit Bonnie with her golden axe. I thought it was mean but it was actually quite funny.


 
 We took one last picture before I had to go.  See my new snowy shirt that Julie gave to me - isn't it pretty? It's so fitting because it's snowing in 90210.


 
One my way out of Wildwood but I had to take this last picture in front of the gates because look at all the pretty flowers.

Thanks again Julie for opening Wildwood's gates this evening. I am glad you did because I don't know when the timing would be right for us to be able to play.  It was certainly a pleasure to meet you and Claire. I hope to play again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a sweet entry! :D Wonderful pics too! I'm glad that we finally met xD Glad that you had a good time. If you ever see my gates open, just come in :) Thx again for a great night! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Leesh, Its Shania and we have never met! :P So i would love to meet up with you sometime lol. Thanks and AWSOME blog xx

    ReplyDelete