Sunday, December 13, 2009

What the heck???

Today I woke up to water my flowers in the garden and this is what I found:



I know for a fact that I watered all the wilted flowers yesterday, there was only a couple of them so why it is that half of my hybrids have disappeared? This seriously wants me to stop playing when sh*t like this happens.  Sorry for my cursing but that is how mad I am. Can someone explain to me why this happens???

Here is what the garden looked like before the mass exodus of my flowers:

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I don't have a clue why this would happen if you watered your flowers.. Did you maybe have a visitor the night before? Could it be a possibilty that someone could have taken them? Or...did you expand your house? That may cause them to dissappear sometimes, but it would usually just be on that left side...


    Good luck on them, though :D

    Happy Christmas and Happy New Year as well!! :D

    ReplyDelete