Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1st expansion

I forgot how small your house is when you start the game off. Luckily, the first mortgage is only 18,400 bells and with the knowledge I have already gained, I knew to shake all the trees and first buy a fishing rod and shovel. I paid off my mortgage in no time.

Eventhough Flower Fest is already over, I thought that I should still have a garden. I am following in the footsteps of mo.par and colour coding my garden. There is a white flower section, and also a red and yellow one. And somewhere in there, a purple tulip (or rose) appeared.

I will continue to fish, search for fossil, talk to neighbours, etc. It sucks that Nook's Cranny is going to be closed tomorrow but the bright side is, it will become Nookway. I am one step away from Nookington's.

No comments:

Post a Comment