Thursday, April 2, 2009

Animal Crossing: Wild World


I have been playing Animal Crossing: Wild World (ACWW) since late January and it's because Boss told me about Animal Crossing: City Folk (ACCF) for Wii. I have been playing every day and it's quite addicting. I have two character - leesh and Ross and they live in L.A.

I have expanded my house twice already, a larger area on the first floor and I now have a seond floor. My first floor has the Cabana set (a vanity and bookcase is still missing) and the second floor has the modern set (I still need a lot of pieces). The store, Nookington's, which is conveniently located next to my house has renovated many times and now has the hair salon.

Recently, I visited mo.par and JT in lalaland and met some of their neighbours. It's fun playing DS to DS or Nintendo WFC, if I could only find more friends to play with. So far, I know that MP, MB and JN are also playing ACWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment