Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's a sad day today in the AC world

FAIL

L.A. got hit hard with a natural disaster. It has disappeared, it's gone...kaputs.

Yes, my game went into space. It serves me right because I was playing a bootleg version.

Downside: I was going on my 4th expansion. I had the completed the cabana series and was almost close to completing the modern series. I had many songs from K.K. Slider. I had a pretty decent sized garden ready to be judged for tomorrow's Flower Fest. I had many shirt and accessories for leesh and Ross.

Upside: I now know how to make money fast. I know how to plant coconut trees. I know how to get foreign fruit. I can get a different furniture series.

OMFG! i just realized that there are more downsides than upsides. I am leaving the condo now to go by the real game with my Toys R Us store credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment