Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time Travelling

Time travelling is a BIG NO-NO! Being a greedy little girl, I decided that I should time travel to Saturday, May 2nd for Flea Market Day. Leesh has tons of extra furniture that she doesn't want and I figured, might as well sell it. What a big mistake!!! My garden (that I worked so hard on) disappeared and had many dead flowers and weeds, there were three cockroaches in the house and Lyle was stalking again.

I was scared and all itchy just at the sight of the cockroaches. I went back to the current date and the flowers were still dying and those pesky roaches were still in my house. I have learnt my lesson - time travelling one day ahead is okay but not two weeks ahead. I am back to planting my garden and will just have to go about my daily routine. Being greedy does not get you anywhere, it just sets you back. Everyone, please learn from my mistakes.

Only 40,000 more bells to go to pay off my mortgage and then I get my second expansion.

P.S. - I am collecting modern and exotic furniture. If anyone in lalaland or qwerty have pieces of these series, please donate them to Leesh.

1 comment:

  1. I know I have a modern lamp and maybe a couple of exotic things. All my blue stuff is up for grabs if you still want it!

    ReplyDelete