Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's April

*my iPhone does not take the greatest pictures*


It's the second day in April and most of the non-bearing fruit trees have become Cherry Blossoms. It's so pretty. Next week will be FlowerFest so I am deseparately trying hard to plant more flowers and make sure that I water them. This Saturday is flea market, I have a lot of "stuff" that I need to sell, plus, Mitzi has a cabana bookcase that I want to buy.

Since it's the beginning of a new month, MP tells me that there are a bunch of new fish to catch. With her luck, she caught a seahorse and a zebra turkey fish - WTF? I was fishing furiously last night and with NO luck, I caught the usual horse mackrel and carp, etc...
The bonus is, I did catch two red snappers - $$$

5 comments:

  1. Also caught a freshwater goby and cherry salmon. Fishing in April is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your feng shui affects the kind of luck you have and the types of fish. Is the feng shui in your house good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about feng shui yet. Teach me please...

    If you write up something, I will post it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if this also applies to Wild World, but you need to arrange your furniture by colour in your house to bring you luck in finding money and objects. North Side = Gold furniture, East Side = Red Furniture, South Side = Green Furniture, West Side = Yellow Furniture. It could result in your house looking really junky, but it does affect the kind of stuff you find and catch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that it applies to Wild World too. I saw info on it on a cheat. I am going to looking it up. Looks like I will be moving furniture tonight. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete