Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Magic rock trick (the pattern)

In case you want to try out the magic rock trick, I am going to try my best to explain it in a diagram since I can't find the website where I originally read about it. Try to create this diagram pattern around a rock, what you are trying to do is have 7 spaces around the rock where the bell bags can fall and block some of the space with holes. You have to dig a hole behind you so that you will bounce back when you hit the rock (this saves time as normally, you have to run forward to hit the rock again). The 7 spaces surrounding you will hold 100, 200, 400, 800, 1000, 2000 and if you are lucky, 4000 bells. Good luck and I hope I am clear on how to do this trick.

x H x x
x R Y H
x H x x

x = spaces where the bell bag will fall when it comes out of the rock
H = hole
R = rock
Y = your character

The trick is worth it but is a pain in the butt having to dig this pattern around every rock in your town until you find the "magic" rock.

5 comments:

  1. I've only been able to get up to 2000 as well. I'm to slow to get 4k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it again this morning and couldn't get the 4000 bag because my character moved slightly and the 2000 bag fell in my spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it lastnite & it worked! Except the holes I dug were more of a cross pattern (rock in front of me, holes to my left, right & back). I spent lastnite shaking all my trees for fruit/bees & banging rocks. All in all, I put $125k in the bank! woot!

    ***we play way too much***

    now to figure out how to crossbreed flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mo.par knows how to cross-bred. She was kind enough to plant some flowers in my town when she came to visit.

    We really need an AC nite when you come back. I am looking forward to Flea Market Day on Saturday. Don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got the 4k marie? Lucky!

    ReplyDelete