Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Money bag trick

I finally did it. After reading about how to get more than the last 1000 bell bag from hitting a rock with your shovel, I tried each day to get more bell bags than normal. To do this trick, you must dig a hole on each side of the rock and one hole behind you. The hole behind you will prevent you from bouncing back when you hit the rock and it will eliminate some of the time it takes you to walk towards the rock. I did this trick and got 100, 200, 400, 800, 1000 and 2000 bell bags!!!! Apparently, you can get a 4000 bell bag but I don't think I was fast enough or I covered one of the seven space around the rock where the bags land.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! Do you dig holes so you're surrounded (therefore can't move away from rock)? You need to show me :)

    ReplyDelete