Friday, April 3, 2009

fruit sets

I originally wanted to collect all the fruit furniture because I thought it belonged to a series (like modern and cabana) but I was wrong. The fruit furniture comes in sets - pear, melon, etc. So I have a ton of various pieces like a watermelon table, pear dresser, lime chair, orange chair, lemon table...if you are interested in them, let me know.

Speaking of furniture - I found a cabana bookcase in the recycling bin. Looks like Mitzi (the cat)finally gave it up and now it's mine for FREE!!!

HINT: if you want something from one of your neighbours and can't wait until Flea Market Day (1st Saturday of every month), keep on sending them letters with furniture attached that you don't want. Eventually they will have to get rid of something in their house to make room for all the things you are giving them.

2 comments:

  1. This is my most favoritest blog ever.
    I love flea market days too. That's when I can get rid of the crap that I accumulate and make some extra bells too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um hi can we wifi sometime can u awnser on my site www.acwwnews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete