Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Neighbour: Maelle

As Ross was walking over to talk Tortimer (the turtle), he saw a cute little duck walking about. He went and introduced himself to her...L.A. has a new resident - Maelle. Her house is filled with lovely furniture (a little too pink for my taste). She is a sweet little duckling.

I found out that Anabelle (the anteater) has moved to lalaland. mo.par wants to cut her off. My poor friend (AC and real one)...

Here is a picture of Ross beside the growing palm tree. I can't wait for the tree to fully grow. I plan to shake the coconuts off of only one of the trees and use those two coconuts to plant more trees. Keep your fingers crossed that the trees grow. I guess this is when Feng Shui comes in handy. Good luck will make the trees grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment